Joining and getting certified in the program involves 6 simple steps!
Invite the Office of Sustainability to your next all-staff meeting to give a small 10 min presentation on the program and UMBC sustainability. To set up a Green Office presentation email us at email@example.com
- Get staff and faculty approval within your office space to join the program.
- Set up a small group of passionate individuals in your office tasked with implementing the program. This will be your office’s Green Team and the point of contact with the Office of Sustainability.
- Review and fill out your office’s baseline assessment. Before filling out your baseline assessment we recommend reviewing all the questions in the PDF version.
- The Office of Sustainability will review your baseline submission and schedule a meeting with your Green Team.
- Review your checklist, receive points for sustainable actions, level-up, and get rewarded!