The Green Office Program is a voluntary, recognition-based carbon reductions program that provides resources to assist offices in reducing waste and conserving energy, including:
- Training on sustainable practices tailored to our campus
- Eco-Ambassadors- trained student volunteers to help update your office
- A checklist of the smartest and simplest actions to choose form
- A toolkit with reminders, recycling bins and more
- Certification and recognition for offices
The program has been in partnership with Sustainability Matters, and the Green Office Work Group under the leadership of the Climate Change Task Force.
Contact email@example.com to get started!